Saturday, December 23, 2006

Greatest Love from heavenly father

Greatest Love at HK Stadium_23Dec06 (1)


It's great to have another opportunity to worship Lord and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ with thousands of other Christians in the Hong Kong Stadium!

Pastors Jaeson Ma and Ma Kin-ming shared the real meaning of love with us tonight. What most of the family currently lacks of is the relationship between the older and the younger generations. For the youth, we may be too rebellious for our parents. For parents, we may use our ways in teaching the kids and thereafter hurt them without knowing it. The reconciliation between the two generations is thus important. Without this, it's difficult to comprehen the real love from our heavenly father.

Greatest Love at HK Stadium_23Dec06 (12)

I was moved not by the number of people on the site but the time when Jaeson shared his words with us. Not the skills or the mere content he had but rather the presences of Holy spirit in him. Lord uses those who are submissive -- I can see why the words came out from Jaeson's are that powerful. He has the holy spirit, filled him abudently. Really praise the Lord for this!

Towards the end of 2006, I realized how significant this year is for me. When I recalled my days in this year, somehow lots of things are connected together -- Lord really has his plan. Before that, I do not know Jaeson but just roughly heard about his name -- thinking that he is that kind of respected senior pastor in church. During my plan to a summer conference to San Francisco, I somehow got the link of his blog via the conference organizer website. This is how I started getting to know all these campus transformation work. It's truly amazing -- I wrote him an email telling that somehow the conference to be held in UC San Deigo drew my attention, though I personally did know have a cue why. I am no longer a College student nor studying in US campuses. Though I have no idea of what it means, I am willing to be submissive and thus wrote him an email (still remember it's 5 June) asking if the conference is only targeted for College students? I am no longer one. The closest link will be I work and reside on campus and love College students. Guess what? He told me that he actually was in HK for the Global Day of Prayer on 4 June and asked the HK rep to see if anyone would come to the UCSD conference but they couldn't find one. They then prayed about it. And then he received my email on 5 June! (of course I did not know all these). Lord is really an almighty Lord ! He answered prayer and has everything in his plan. It's quite substantial for a person who used to be very "rational" like me. How can one explains everything when it just fits so well? After all these, I learnt that as long as you are willing to be submissive, Lord will do the remaining part.

Thank you Lord and thank you for what you have done on Hong Kong!

Greatest Love at HK Stadium_23Dec06 (16)

No comments: