Sunday, January 13, 2008

Service in Mainland China – Prayer Request (Sun, 13 to Sat, 19 Jan 2008)



Dear friends:

I write to request for your prayer of protection in the upcoming service in the Northern part of Mainland China. I am going to be there from Sun, 13 to Sat 19 (both dates inclusive) working on a strategic project. Based on the information provided by the coordinator of the trip, we definitely need Lord’s protection throughout the trip. The spiritual battle is serious in all the previous similar projects. People or their beloved one had either get sick, got into the emergency room or even seriously injured.

Prayers are particularly needed not only for myself but also all the beloved persons of myself. Satan always attacks those we love and care :

  • Family members
  • My close friends
  • My students
  • People that I love in the Student Dormitory that I live and work
  • My cell group members and all other brothers and sisters in church

Please kindly pray accordingly to following schedule :

Sun, 13 Jan 2008 –

Please pray for :

  • A pure heart and an empty self to serve
  • Passion for JC and compassion for people
  • My health (Stomach and adjustment to the severe cold weather that I hardly experience in my life)
  • Get all the works done in the long to-do list before leaving Hong Kong
  • Safe flight and the inland transport to the suburb.
  • Strong Immune system to deal with the dizziness arising from sleep-deprived

I had engaged in various kinds of work and still need to use the last few hours in setting issues before departure. For sure I would be sleep-deprived on the first day as I believe having more than 3 hours of sleep before getting to the airport will be quite blessed. Also, I just recovered from Gastroenteritis in the middle of week. Protection over the adjustment of the stomach is deemed important.

Mon, 14 Jan 2008 – Sat, 19 Jan 2008


Please pray for :

  • A pure heart and an empty self to serve
  • Passion for JC and compassion for people
  • My health (Stomach and adjustment to the severe cold weather that I hardly experience in my life)
  • Preparation of the whole training project
  • Able to sleep and have sufficient rest
  • All teammates in one spirit
  • The hearts of the people that we serve
  • Protection of Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18)


We should have teammates from Southern part of Mainland and also from America. Please pray for their adjustments and jet-lag as well.


Photo source : http://www.clothing4christ.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Hand2HandCombatTShirt

No comments: