Thursday, June 15, 2006

A grand beginning

A grand beginning.
It's 15 June 2006 -- Lord is going to do his work.
The idea of beginning this blog can be tracked back to 4 June 2006 -- the Global Day of Prayer. Lord has poured over me and asked me to dedicate one of my blogs with the name of "I Love Associate degree Students". At that time, I wasn't sure which of my two blogs should I change. After a few days, another message received : Start a new one with "Love College Students" instead of using your current blog. That's right : we live to glorify his name, not ours. This is how this blog begins. But Lord, writing is never my strength, why don't you ask me to so something I am good at like teaching and presentation? Lord has actually touched upon me for while in various Sunday worships on this writing task but I just kept ignoring it -- not believing this is what I should do. Well, seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” (Mark 6:33). Be submissive.
This is the beginning. After having close relationship with Lord, he has altered my family. I found that I love my dad more than before. On my way back home during midnight, Lord said : write your recent experience in blog today. Today ? 15 June ? wow, it is my dad's birthday,
Thanks Lord for his miracle blessings.
If you are reading this, I wish your journey also starts with blessings too.

No comments: