Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Campuses for Jesus !




Father Lord, thank you for calling upon us to know you, to commit our lives to you and subsequently follow you.
Father, thank you for sending me to the University campus and work for the people you love.
Unlike most of the people, I never have a job. I never have a job that only requires part of me. I never have a job that only focuses on the pay check. I never have a job that is separated from my life. Instead, you put me whole on campus for the previous fourteen years -- in Hong Kong, in USA, in England, in Australia and in different cities in Mainland china. Lord, not until three years ago in that Joint-University Prayer Meeting did I know that you sent me here, on campus, for a reason. Not that I had chosen you. It's you who put me here.

Father Lord, I prayed that more people will realize they were sent to the campus for a reason. I prayed that more people be opened up for the work of Holy Spirit. Thousands of lost soul here had yet to hear about the good news. Thousands of students here had lost their directions and seeking what's the meaning of live on campuses during their college years. Lord, open the eyes of our heart so that we can see you and your will here.



Praise the Lord for making me to know a group of people who love to see Lord's work on campuses. The following message is from Valiant:

"The Joint-U Prayer Meeting started 3 years ago in HKU has now almost passed through all the university and college campuses. This time it will be held at Chu Hai College on Nov 26 7:30pm. Do come and pray together for campus revival. The Lord also shows us that we have to pray hard for our nation, so we would like to invite in particular all mainland Christian students studying in HK to joint us and to seek the will of the Lord together with local students."

If YOU.....

Love Jesus and his work on Campuses?

See you at

Date : Mon, 26 Nov 2007
Time : 7:30pm
Place : Chu Hoi College


No comments: