Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lord's blessings shower Yuen Long ... the first day of Hong Kong Franklin Graham Festival !


Hong Kong Franklin Graham Festival, 29 Nov to 2 Dec 2007, Hong Kong Stadium and Live board cast in Yuen Long Stadium.

The First Day
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 7:30pm - 9:30pm

Truly praise the Lord for his love for the people in Hong Kong. Half way through a function on campus, I somehow has strong urge that I have to go to Yuen Long Stadium to join this function tonight.

Hopping in a taxi at around 8:15pm, I could get in the venue and find the section for "Counselor" right before Rev Franklin Graham started to share gospel. It's truly a great night, I get the chance to talk to a high school teenager and then on my way down to the altar, I met my previous cell leader where he was talking to his friend who just came to Christ. She was sobbing and I was so glad that we had times to share her struggles and prayed to Lord for guidance.

It was around 10:00pm while I walked to the minibus stop. By there, I saw someone was getting his take-away. Oh wait, I forgot to have my dinner! When your heart was blessed and feel excited in seeing new life turning to Christ, things are different.

Prayer Request
Please pray my friend, Matthew Lui 呂宇俊, for I got the chance to talk to him this afternoon. While he needs to share his testimonial at the Franklin Graham Festival tomorrow afternoon (Youth Section, Fri 30 Nov 2:00pm - 3:30pm), his grand mom got into hospital and somehow got very emotional and out of control. He was severely sick yesterday and therefore he asked me to take up his class tomorrow morning (Fri, 30 Nov). It is obviously a spiritual battle. I prayed with him over the phone without delay. Please put him in close thought :

1. Lui Yue-chun could arrive the venue safely.
2. Protect his body as well as his spirit.
3. Blessed him be fully used by Lord so that every word from his month will touch upon the heart of the teenagers.

Let's see Lord's glory be shin upon every area of Hong Kong !

No comments: