Sunday, August 12, 2007

Live worship at Queen Elizabeth Stadium



Praise the Lord. He really is the one prepare everything.



While I wrote about Christian music to be in mainstream yesterday, I didn't remember I should be attending the Live worship by the Stream of Praise Music Ministries (讚美之泉) at Queen Elizabeth Stadium today.






It's really an awesome praise and worship! I would say it's more than a concert. Our great cell group member Auntie Tin exclaimed on our way streaming out the stadium : "It's far better than Andy Lau's concert ! 正過華仔演唱會 ! 下次有呢D敬拜記住預我 !" 天水圍的復興戰士田嫂真是很可愛 的呢!!


Lord, thank you for loving your people and giving them talent to praise and worship you. Their songs are really fulfilled with your spirit and touched upon us.

Lord, we love you and people in your music ministries.


Photos Description :

Photo at the top : Part of the CD cover that I brought today.

Photo on the left : Praise and worship in the Stadium (I didn't really take photo throughout the whole worship as I was so focused and immersed myself in it. Towards the end of the worship, I couldn't stop myself in capturing one for blog)

Photo on the right : My beloved cell group members !!!!!



No comments: