Monday, December 10, 2007

Lord's blessings shower Yuen Long ... the last day of Hong Kong Franklin Graham Festival (Sun, 2 Dec 2007)


2 December 2007 at Yuen Long Stadium
(Day 4 of the Festival, the last day)

I couldn't help but submitted myself to rest at home on the evening of Day 3 after the cell group at church that afternoon. Therefore, I had missed out the Day 3 of the Festival, which made me sad. Great friends (Karen and Alan) have brought their family members to the venue which I intended to have dinner with them before the function. I had to call it out at around 6:00pm and then went straight to bed once I had arrived home.

Friend whom went to the Hong Kong Stadium with his mom told me that they couldn't get in the Stadium even they arrived at 7:20pm. I suppose the Stadium had been full by 7:00pm as they were assigned to the SCAA Stadium.

With sufficient rest, I could manage going to join the last day of the Festival (Sun, 2 Dec 07). Thought about going to Hong Kong Island but then still love the NW more. Also, Alan and Karen told me that they were going to brought their friend over and would like me to stay with them. It's great in seeing lots of people there that afternoon including Hay-ching and one of our hallmates from Mainland and also friends/relatives of other brothers and sisters. The event of that day is quite different compared with the previous evenings. It's encouraging in hearing the testimonial of the young Christians like Ko Hoi-ching and some other talented artists.

We, a group of 6, went to dinner together at the nearby restaurant and had great chats. Alan prayed for his previous senior after the sharing. He then told Alan "Today's event somehow reminded me the seed that has once planted in my heart a few years ago."
Praise the Lord !

Other News :
  1. Hong Kong Hosts Largest Franklin Graham's Festival by Gospel Herald, 6 December 2007

No comments: